Rochester Regional Health is seeking BE/BC Internal Medicine physicians to join their premier medical group that is continuing to expand as the health system grows.
As an Internal Medicine physician with Rochester Regional Health:
- You are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier.
- You are in a physician led integrated system where you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work.
- Join well-established cohesive and collegial practices with flexible work schedules and access to Hospitalist service for inpatient care.
- Opportunity to be a part of a new care modality that is based upon the Peter Andersons Team Care Model. This model is designed to allow the physician to focus on patient interaction and care.
- Dedicated physician recruiting and on-boarding support.
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee, performance based incentives, sign on bonus
- Fully-covered relocation services
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance with full coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.