Navigate the complexities of healthcare—on call and at home.
Introducing Money Matters Rx: Your financial prescription for a successful future
- Respiratory illnesses are spiking in China. A closer look.
- OB/GYNS should screen patients for postpartum depression during pregnancy, too, the ACOG says
Straight talk about the real challenges in healthcare.
Insider views of the patient experience—by patients, for doctors.
Learn how to thrive at this stage of your career.
Personal perspectives and guidance for empowered female clinicians.
Improving wellness for both you and your patients.
Attention-worthy malpractice cases across medicine.
- Seven years after his wife's death, a fertility doctor is on trial for her murder
- Empathy in medicine: Insight from malpractice cases rejected by attorneys
- Largest malpractice settlement from AZ: $31 million after birth injury
- Lawsuit filed against Philadelphia hospital after muscle-paralyzing agent administered by mistake
Answer daily questions to test your knowledge, climb the leaderboard, and win monthly prizes.
Family Medicine Challenge
Infectious Disease Challenge
Internal Medicine Challenge
BALANCING LIFE & WORK
LATEST CLINICAL NEWS & RESEARCH
- New therapeutic strategies for spinal muscular atrophy
- Reliable research and evidence-based recommendations scarce for women who exercise according to menstrual cycle
- Study affirms benefit of very early antiretroviral therapy within hours of birth for newborns with HIV
- Study suggests that minds may wander less as we age
- Researchers identify altered functional brain connectivity in autism subtypes