Surgery - Minneapolis, MN
Physician (MD, DO, Resident)
Spot On Recruiting, Inc.
H1 and J1 visa's accepted. This large and respected multi-specialty group is looking for a Orthopaedic Surgeon to join one of their satellite offices.
- Level 2 NICU
- 8 ICCU beds
- Emergency, Trauma, Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- 24/7 Physician Coverage via Acute Care of Iowa
- Tertiary Care ? Minneapolis, MN, 100 miles away
- Highly competitive 2 year salary plus production
- RVU based production bonuses
- Partnership track
- Signing bonus
- Benefits: vacation/sick, CME, Health/Dental, Life Insurance, Pension/Profit Sharing, Malpractice Insurance, etc.
- 100 miles from Minneapolis
- Family oriented community
- 24,000 population
- Voted "19th most livable small city in the nation"
- Home to over 35 lakes, with 15 of them being Minnesota's best fishing lakes
- Hunters enjoy the abundance of deer, pheasants, duck and geese
- Outdoor lovers enjoy camping, hiking, golf, tennis, snowmobiling, and skiing
- Many cultural amenities such as theatre, museums, shopping, dining, etc.
Prefer to do it yourself? Post your CV to complete your professional profile today!
Register now to view all the MDLinx contents (FREE)!
View Samples and Register
- Stay current on the latest literature, research and clinical news
- Get special communications and offers from MDLinx and our sponsors
- Receive invitations to paid market research
Stay current - Media Tool