Rheumatology - Texas, TX
Physician (MD, DO, Resident)
Spot On Recruiting, Inc.
NO Visa's. BC/BE Rheumatologist needed to join the multispecialty group of 25 PCP's.
?One Year Partnership track
?Call responsibility of only 10 days per month
?Competitive, production based compensation with bonus opportunities
?Strong employee benefits
refractive surgery experience/interest helpful
- Located just two hours from Dallas
- A community of 80,000 with a service area of almost 200,000.
- Stable, nationally ranked economy
- Nestled in the rolling pine forests of east Texas
- Vibrant community with abundant arts, culture, recreation and family activities
- School District recently rated among top 15 percent in the nation
- Less than an hour from fine dining, shopping and entertainment in Shreveport, LA
- There is no match for its beautiful, pine-covered hills, public and private golf courses, trophy-yielding bass lakes, and an abundance of community and regional festivals.
- Low crime rate, affordable housing, quality healthcare facilities, low cost of living, and exceptional schools
- TORT reform
- No personal income tax
Prefer to do it yourself? Post your CV to complete your professional profile today!
Register now to view all the MDLinx contents (FREE)!
View Samples and Register
- Stay current on the latest literature, research and clinical news
- Get special communications and offers from MDLinx and our sponsors
- Receive invitations to paid market research
Stay current - Media Tool