Psychiatry - Columbia, MO
Physician (MD, DO, Resident)
Spot On Recruiting, Inc.
No visa's. Medical Center is searching for a BC or BE Psychiatrist to join an existing physician and assist in managing the facility's Senior Mental Health service. This is a busy, newly expanded 21 bed unit and the opportunity will be a mix of inpatient and outpatient work.
Hospital will offer a competitive recruitment package which may include:
Sign-on or Commencement bonus
Student loan repayment
Marketing, CME, Relocation and more!
- JCAHO accredited facility
- Operates a Level III Trauma Center with physicians on duty 24 hours a day.
- The medical center offers, in conjunction with its medical staff, inpatient and outpatient services in the areas of critical care; diagnostic imaging including CAT scan, MRI, nuclear medicine and ultrasound; inpatient and same-day surgery; physical therapy; maternal & child health; as well as skilled nursing care and round-the-clock laboratory services.
- Specialties represented on the medical staff include family and general practice, internal medicine, cardiology, pediatrics, general surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, radiology, urology and orthopaedics.
- Cash collections guarantee
- Potential medical education debt assistance
- Potential commencement bonus
- 30 miles from Columbia, MO
- 2.5 hours from St. Louis, MO and Kansas city, KS
- The community actively supports nearly 30 churches, including a parochial grade school.
- Mid-Missouri residents enjoy the four seasons.
- Average summer temperatures are 78-80 degrees Fahrenheit, the winter averages about 40 degrees.
- Recreational activities include softball and baseball, volleyball, basketball, fishing and equestrian events.
- In addition to the many lakes and campgrounds in the area, there is a 9-hole golf course and private pool.
- The Athletic Club offers year-round indoor exercise facilities including state-of-the-art gym equipment and racquetball courts.
- Just outside the city limits, one will find acres of rolling farmland and forests, as well as wild game reserves, and lakes and rivers suitable for boating, and fishing.
- And if one is looking for collegiate or professional sports, they are as close-by as Columbia, Kansas City or St. Louis.
Prefer to do it yourself? Post your CV to complete your professional profile today!
Register now to view all the MDLinx contents (FREE)!
View Samples and Register
- Stay current on the latest literature, research and clinical news
- Get special communications and offers from MDLinx and our sponsors
- Receive invitations to paid market research
Stay current - Media Tool