Psychiatry - Memphis, MS
Physician (MD, DO, Resident)
Spot On Recruiting, Inc.
No Visa's. Medical Center is looking to add a full-time Psychiatrist to its Medical Staff. There are no physicians in the service area offering full-time Psychiatry services to the community. Local patients must go outside the service area for IP and OP treatment. This along with the addition of a Pain Center and the desire to add Bariatric and Gero Psych programs in the next 12-18 months, have confirmed the need for these services. Must be Board certified or board eligible in Psychiatry. If board eligible, must be on the path to Board Certification. Interest in geriatrics preferred. Income guarantee or professional services arrangement available. This is a solo practice (IP/OP) with excellent income potential. Hospital Call is 10 days per month.
- Starting salary of $200K+ for the first year guarantee or employed model. (Negotiable based on skills and experience.)
- $15K in sign on bonus.
- Hospital paid relocation, $5K in Marketing, student loan repayment assistance, and practice management services during the first year.
- Overhead expenses covered
- JCAHO accredited
- Serves an area of 40,000
- 100 miles of Memphis, TN
- Close to Arkansas and Louisiana borders
- 40-50 miles from Clarksdale and Greenwood, MS
- Population of 14,000
- Great public and private schools
- 4 year college in the community
- "The 100 Best Small Towns in America" 1993 and 1995
- Strong and diversified manufacturing base
- Strong central business district
- Low crime
- Top ranked schools
- Hunting and fishing opportunities abound
Prefer to do it yourself? Post your CV to complete your professional profile today!
Register now to view all the MDLinx contents (FREE)!
View Samples and Register
- Stay current on the latest literature, research and clinical news
- Get special communications and offers from MDLinx and our sponsors
- Receive invitations to paid market research
Stay current - Media Tool