Psychiatry - Branson, MO
Physician (MD, DO, Resident)
Spot On Recruiting, Inc.
No visa's. Seeking a BE/BC Psychiatrist to join others in the community. Inpatient for 12 bed Senior Transitions Unit.
- Excellent benefit package; Salary in MGMA's 50th to 75th percentile
- 30 days paid time off (PTO)
- Pension/retirement plan
- CME allowance and professional dues allowance
- Malpractice paid
- Up to $10,000 in relocation expense
- JCAHO accredited hospital
- Not-for-profit, community-owned, full-service hospital and health center located near growing downtown Branson, Missouri.
- Prompted by the area's tremendous population growth and the nearly 7 million tourists who visit the area each year, this facility has continually added new facilities and services to meet health care demand and to fulfill their mission of improving lives through health and wellness.
- Recent additions and renovations include: a renovated Emergency Department, New Acute Rehab and Transitional Care and Medical Units, Outpatient Center, Cardiac Center and a new 40,000 square foot Ortho/Neuro center. Planning is underway for a new Cancer Center.
- Currently, more than 180 physicians representing nearly 40 specialty areas comprise the medical staff and Physician Hospital Organization.
- Recognized as one of the Top 10 non-teaching hospitals in Missouri for quality of care, as one of the nation's Most Wired hospitals in its category, and as a 100 Top Orthopedic Hospital.
- In the Branson area
- One of the fastest growing areas of Missouri.
- Serene, beautiful Branson/Tri-Lakes area of southwest Missouri
- Live music show capital of the world.
- Enjoy the local theme park Silver Dollar City, with attendance numbers upwards of 45,000 per day/8 million annually.
- Nestled in the natural Ozark Mountains, you'll find world-class entertainment for the whole family.
- Truly a remarkable, all-American vacation destination, the Branson area has 52 live performance theaters, three pristine lakes, 13 championship golf courses, an international award-winning theme park, dozens of attractions and museums, shopping galore, a full range of dining options (444+ restaurants), and a host of hotels, motels, resorts and meeting and conference facilities.
- Branson is less than a day's drive from one-third of the United States' population, and in 2009 the new Branson Airport will provide low-cost commercial flights from a number of major U.S. cities.
- Residents and visitors often enjoy the three scenic lakes which offer fishing, boating, parasailing, jet skiing and swimming.
Prefer to do it yourself? Post your CV to complete your professional profile today!
Register now to view all the MDLinx contents (FREE)!
View Samples and Register
- Stay current on the latest literature, research and clinical news
- Get special communications and offers from MDLinx and our sponsors
- Receive invitations to paid market research
Stay current - Media Tool