Pediatrics - Oklahoma city, OK
Physician (MD, DO, Resident)
Spot On Recruiting, Inc.
Oklahoma city, OK
No visa's. BE/BC Pediatrician needed to join this facility.
- Hospital employed
- Competitive financial package and benefits
- An acute-care hospital
- JCAHO accredited
- With a staff of 1,100 and an active medical staff of 85 representing 23 medical specialties, the hospital serves a multi-county area.
- Its many services include a Cancer Treatment Center, Rehabilitation Center, Emergency Services and the Pavillion, a comprehensive mental health program.
- The medical center recently added 79,000 square feet to its facility, including an updated Perioperative Services area featuring a new cardiac cath lab and eight new, state-of-the-art operating suites.
- Less than an hour from Tulsa and Oklahoma City, OK
- This is a progressive and friendly city of 40,000
- It is located in beautiful eastern Oklahoma in the heart of Green Country, a land of rolling hills, abundant lakes and luscious evergreen pine and deciduous forests.
- They are proud of its excellent school systems, which includes two high schools, a junior college and two four-year universities.
- The city boasts of a wealth of museums and historical sites.
- This is a paradise for outdoor enthusiasts, featuring an abundance of lakes, rivers and streams for fishing as well as wilderness areas for hunting.
- They are surrounded by four lakes ? Ft. Gibson, Tenkiller, Eufaula and Greenleaf ? all popular destinations for boating, fishing and weekend homes, with waterfront property that is reasonably priced.
- In addition, the Illinois River, located in nearby Tahlequah, is an ideal setting for canoe/raft float trips.
- For golfers, there are three premier golf courses to choose from.
Prefer to do it yourself? Post your CV to complete your professional profile today!
Register now to view all the MDLinx contents (FREE)!
View Samples and Register
- Stay current on the latest literature, research and clinical news
- Get special communications and offers from MDLinx and our sponsors
- Receive invitations to paid market research
Stay current - Media Tool