Otolaryngology - Peoria area, IL
Physician (MD, DO, Resident)
Spot On Recruiting, Inc.
Peoria area, IL
No Visa's. Hospital is seeking a BE/BC ENT to join this University town a solo hospital employee. They need a general ENT but there is the ability to other things like allergy, necks, etc. Call is only 7 days a month. This will be an employed position.
- Aggressive base salary ($350K) and wRVU production model
- Robust hospital benefits package including paid malpractice
- Aggressive Sign on bonus
- Relocation ($20K)
- Financial support during last years of training ($25K per year)
- Up to $200K educational loan repayment program
- Acute care
- JCAHO accredited
- Progressive community health system
- $17 million facility expansion underway
- State of the art equipment and technology
- 75-90 miles from three metro areas and two airports
- Daily Amtrak service to Chicago, IL
- Near historic communities of Carthage and Nauvoo, IL
- Great area for outdoor lover's
- 2 Rivers and 2 lakes are within minutes of the town
- Hills and forests offer hiking, biking, etc.
- State recognized in excellence for public school system
- 60% of teachers have Masters Degrees in Education
- Ranked in Top 100 Micropolitan areas to live
- Numerous community wide cultural, academic and recreational venues
Prefer to do it yourself? Post your CV to complete your professional profile today!
Register now to view all the MDLinx contents (FREE)!
View Samples and Register
- Stay current on the latest literature, research and clinical news
- Get special communications and offers from MDLinx and our sponsors
- Receive invitations to paid market research
Stay current - Media Tool