Oncology - Atlanta, GA
Physician (MD, DO, Resident)
Spot On Recruiting, Inc.
No Visa's. BC/BE with several years of experience is required. Join a staff of Med Onc, Rad Onc and Breast Surgeons at a Cancer Center.
- This depends on the practice setting that you choose. Either way you will receive a competitive income based on MGMA data.
- Full benefits are offered with an employed position.
- The facility provides a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services.
- They have state-of-the-art medical imaging including full-time MRI scans and a 24-hour emergency department.
- Level 2 Nursery
- 50 miles West of Atlanta
- They have quaint shops, restaurants and galleries in a historic downtown
- You can see a show at the Cultural Arts Center or shoot a hole-in-one at your choice of several championship quality golf courses.
- There are unique galleries, gifts and antiques shops as well as major national retailers
- Live bands, DJs, trivia contests, open mic nights, billiards and more are available for entertainment
- Go fly fishing on Snake Creek, camping or horseback riding at the State Park or knock a ball around in their top-notch recreation facilities.
Prefer to do it yourself? Post your CV to complete your professional profile today!
Register now to view all the MDLinx contents (FREE)!
View Samples and Register
- Stay current on the latest literature, research and clinical news
- Get special communications and offers from MDLinx and our sponsors
- Receive invitations to paid market research
Stay current - Media Tool