Oncology - Montana, MT
Physician (MD, DO, Resident)
Spot On Recruiting, Inc.
No visa's. This multi specialty group is looking for a Rad/Onc. No call. Program includes American College of Surgeons' certified Community Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Program, weekly tumor board and active Cancer Clinical Trials. Radiation Oncology includes 2 linear accelerators, CT simulation, IMRT, 3-D treatment planning and BAT system. Access to regional hospital, newly renovated 28-bed oncology unit, inpatient hospice unit and regional blood bank.
- Aggressive starting salary ($390-410K) and unlimited earnings potential.
- A controlled managed care environment and built-in referral base
- A short partnership track
- Community offers quality of life
- Excellent outdoor actitivies
- Top ranked schools
- Premium dry powder skiing, fly fishing, etc
- Family oriented environment
Prefer to do it yourself? Post your CV to complete your professional profile today!
Register now to view all the MDLinx contents (FREE)!
View Samples and Register
- Stay current on the latest literature, research and clinical news
- Get special communications and offers from MDLinx and our sponsors
- Receive invitations to paid market research
Stay current - Media Tool