· Accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer as a comprehensive cancer care center.
· State-of-the-art medical and surgical care.
· Collaboration with our tertiary partner, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC).
· Modern Hematology/Oncology Center, located on the hospital campus, allows individuals to see their physicians, have laboratory tests and undergo treatment in a single location.
· Collaborative team approach to caring for cancer patients.
· Dedicated inpatient oncology unit. The inpatient unit provides the highest levels of patient safety and quality, utilizing chemotherapy and supportive therapies by chemotherapy-certified RNs.
· Competitive compensation and benefits package.
North Shore, Massachusetts- It isn't just the quality of care that has attracted so many talented physicians to the hospital. The quality of life in the area plays a huge part in what makes this an extraordinary place to work. The Medical Staff both work and live in the community. The area boasts some of the nicest coastlines in the state, historic villages, a multitude of great restaurants, top notch school systems, proximity to Boston to the south and the mountains to the north, conservation land, theater...in short, a confluence of attractions that combine to create the perfect place to set down roots. 30min to Boston.
Contact for details and send your CV! Not interested? ...Please forward to a colleague.
Your CV will only be sent with your approval.