Ob/Gyn - Philadelphia, PA
Physician (MD, DO, Resident)
Spot On Recruiting, Inc.
Obstetrics & Gynecology
No Visa's. Hospital is looking to bring on a full-time surgical gynecologist (prefers general surgeon with minimal invasive surgical experience). Robotics experience is a plus. This position involves 100% gynecological surgeries. It would be great if this individual comes from a strong practice background. The selected candidate should be board certified or soon will be. We will also consider someone who is interested in relocating to the area or open to starting up a new practice. Call will be 1:4. Once a urogynecologist adds on later in the year, call will be 1:5. Highly competitive benefits package available.
- MGMA Competitive Guarantee
- Sign on/Commencement bonus
- Student Loan Repayment
- Relocation Assistance
- Marketing Allowance
- Potential for a monthly stipend for the remainder of training
- Expert-quality care and sophistication you expect from a larger teaching hospital in the comfort and convenience of a suburban community-hospital setting.
- They offer our community access to advanced technology, a continuum of health services and a highly skilled, caring staff, which includes some of the area?s finest doctors and nurses.
- As a fully integrated health system, and affiliated with Univeristy of Pennsylvania Health System, they provide a wide variety of services, including inpatient hospitalization, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation and outpatient surgery.
- Their health system includes a retirement community where seniors can live independently or with assistance. ital.
- It is accredited with commendation by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
- Philadelphia area
Prefer to do it yourself? Post your CV to complete your professional profile today!
Register now to view all the MDLinx contents (FREE)!
View Samples and Register
- Stay current on the latest literature, research and clinical news
- Get special communications and offers from MDLinx and our sponsors
- Receive invitations to paid market research
Stay current - Media Tool