Presented by Continuing Education Company for the past 20 years, our Primary Care Conference Series is designed to update primary care clinicians in rapidly changing therapeutic areas. The emphasis is on practical and useful information for clinical practice. This year, the 20th Annual Primary Care Conference is once again being hosted at the beautiful Kiawah Island Golf Resort on Kiawah Island, South Carolina.
As a result of this conference, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the clinical presentation of the common disorders seen in the primary care.
- Identify the role of the family physician in the management of these common problems.
- Utilize current advances in the diagnosis and treatment of these common problems, using whenever possible, and evidence-based approach.
- Interact and question nationally acclaimed speakers on a variety of common clinical scenarios from medical practice.
- This activity has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 20 Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians.