Nurse Clinical Coordinator - NICU - Richmond , VA
Quantum Advantage, Inc ACHCR
Richmond is a fast-growing cosmopolitan city filled with natural beauty and cultural amenities. Founded on four centuries of history and tradition, it has become a leading headquarters location for Fortune 500 companies eager to embrace the best blend of North and South.
Recently ranked #5 in the "Top 20 Best Places to Live and Work in America" by Employment Review magazine, Greater Richmond is on the rise as an undiscovered gem nestled in the arc of the Golden Crescent stretching from Washington, D.C. and Baltimore to Virginia's Tidewater area.
Our hospital offers clinical services that reflect the warmth and personalized atmosphere of a small-town hospital, with the sophistication and cutting-edge technology commonly found only in much larger urban hospitals. At the heart of healthcare at our hospital is the desire to offer access to a broad range of high-quality services - from behavioral health to oncology and cardiac care. And our goal is not only to meet the expectations of those we serve, but also to exceed them every single day.
Our NICU Department is seeking a Full Time Clinical Coordinator to join our team. This fast paced, high energy department is very team oriented with plenty of opportunities for learning.
Must be Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing, RN Licensure Virginia and 3 years NICU Supervisory experience. Will consider NICU Staff Nurse with 5 years+ experience from large hospital that wants to move into management. Completion of or actively pursuing a BSN degree. You will report to the Director of Womens Services and over see 26 FTEs, averages 2000 annual deliveries, Level III NICU with 11 beds and 9 step down beds.
We are looking for a compassionate Clinical Coordinator who cares about what they do and wants to make a difference. The ability to hold others accountable, make decisions and stand by them, as well as provide praise and/or counseling when needed are important qualities in this position. The ideal candidate will have a pleasant attitude, with strong critical thinking skills and the ability to resolve minor conflict. Organizational skills, confidentiality, commitment to team work, and taking ownership of your work are also necessary to be successful in this role.
The duties of a Clinical Coordinator include, but are not limited to:
1. Responsible for clinical management of the unit.
2. Functions as a role model providing leadership for the unit.
3. Assists in staff personnel management.
4. Assures satisfaction of customers (patient, visitors, physicians and staff)
5. Actively participates in Quality Management activities.
6. Maintains effective communications.
7. Participates in policy and standard development.
8. Assists in assuring cost effective unit operations.
9. Assures appropriate documentation.
10. Demonstrates an awareness of self learning needs.
11. Assures compliance with professional, regulatory, governmental and organizational standards.
We offer a great place to work, competitive salary, BONUS eligible and excellent benefits: Medical and Dental Insurance, Paid Time Off Plan, Extended Illness Bank, Long Term and Short Term Disability, 401k.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and contact us Toll Free (866) 734-5625
Prefer to do it yourself? Post your CV to complete your professional profile today!
Register now to view all the MDLinx contents (FREE)!
View Samples and Register
- Stay current on the latest literature, research and clinical news
- Get special communications and offers from MDLinx and our sponsors
- Receive invitations to paid market research
Stay current - Media Tool