Leading Transplant Center, in Denver Colorado, is seeking a Transplant Nephrologist to meet the expanding demands of the program.
· Well-established center performs kidney, kidney-pancreas and liver, including ABO incompatible liver transplants, with 60%+ living kidney donor ratio
· Full-time employed position with competitive salary and benefits
· BC/BE Nephrology candidate and graduate of a UNOS certified Transplant Nephrology fellowship program, experience with blood type incompatibility in kidney a plus
· E asy access to abundant Colorado activities: snow skiing, boarding, hiking, mountain biking, whitewater rafting, fishing and backpacking
· More than 350 parks and pathways throughout the Denver metro area
· Largest city park system in the nation
Prefer to do it yourself? Post your CV to complete your professional profile today!
Register now to view all the MDLinx contents (FREE)!
View Samples and Register
- Stay current on the latest literature, research and clinical news
- Get special communications and offers from MDLinx and our sponsors
- Receive invitations to paid market research
Stay current - Media Tool