- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Manchester is seeking a Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician for its mature and stable hospitalist program at Catholic Medical Center in Manchester NH.
- The Nocturnist will share coverage with other hospitalists 24/7 - 365 days a year
- 12 hour shifts7PM-7AM at Catholic Medical Center in Manchester, New Hampshire.
- This includes admitting and discharging patients, rounding on patients and consultations.
- 120 shifts with the opportunity to add additional shifts.
- The ideal candidate will be Board Certified in Internal Medicine, have a minimum of 2 years experience as a hospitalist and be comfortable with ICU patient care.
- Competitive benefits and compensation
Community : Manchester, New Hampshire – Located in the Heart of New England
Manchester the largest city in Northern New England. Located along the Merrimack River, Manchester offers an abundance of outdoor recreation within the city limits. The Massabesic reservoir, a 2,200-acre lake offers miles of mountain biking and hiking trails, canoeing and kayaking, fishing, snowshoeing, and cross-country skiing. Manchester also prides itself on being close to everything: 20 miles from the Massachusetts border, 1hr to Boston, 1hr 40 min to Portland, 5hrs to NYC, 2hrs to Providence , easy drive to the seacoast, White Mountains and lakes region. Another great benefit to Manchester: New Hampshire residents pay no state income tax or sales tax!
Contact: Celena Knapp
Contact for details and send your CV! Not interested? ...Please forward to a colleague.
Your CV will only be sent with your approval .