Internal Medicine - Dallas, TX
Physician (MD, DO, Resident)
Spot On Recruiting, Inc.
NO Visa's. Join two other BC IMs in a large, very successful MSG in a desirable, mid-sized community in Northeast Texas.
Two retiring physicians leaving a large caseload; don't worry about having work!
Strong MSG has leveraged its size and reputation to win very favorable reimbursement rates. Call coverage of 1:6. Seeking strong, BC/BE candidates, ideally with Texas ties. New or recent graduate preferred.
- Located just two hours from Dallas
- A community of 80,000 with a service area of almost 200,000.
- Stable, nationally ranked economy
- Nestled in the rolling pine forests of east Texas
- Vibrant community with abundant arts, culture, recreation and family activities
- School District recently rated among top 15 percent in the nation
- Less than an hour from fine dining, shopping and entertainment in Shreveport, LA
- There is no match for its beautiful, pine-covered hills, public and private golf courses, trophy-yielding bass lakes, and an abundance of community and regional festivals.
- Low crime rate, affordable housing, quality healthcare facilities, low cost of living, and exceptional schools
- TORT reform
- No personal income tax
Prefer to do it yourself? Post your CV to complete your professional profile today!
Register now to view all the MDLinx contents (FREE)!
View Samples and Register
- Stay current on the latest literature, research and clinical news
- Get special communications and offers from MDLinx and our sponsors
- Receive invitations to paid market research
Stay current - Media Tool