Internal Medicine - Salem, OR area, OR
Physician (MD, DO, Resident)
Spot On Recruiting, Inc.
Salem, OR area, OR
No Visa's. BC/BE Family Practitioner or Internist is needed to join this multi-specialty group. Enjoy a shared call of 1 in 8 or 9. Physicians work 4.5 days a week. A seperate opportunity exists for a Family Practitioner with a strong interest in indigent care to work in an outpatient clinic.
- They offer a comprehensive benefit package and competitive income guarantee/salary
- Partnership opportunity after one year
- Relocation allowance.
- This is a physician-owned multi-specialty group
- The main clinic houses full service laboratory and radiology departments
- They have a total of four locations within the community for patient convenience
- Their multi-specialty group practice setting enables them to provide patients with comprehensive care and the benefit of varied specialties.
- At the present time they have over fifty providers representing family medicine; internal medicine; obstetrics and gynecology; general, vascular and bariatric surgery; gastroenterology; allergy and immunology; pediatrics; and urgent care medicine.
- The Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) has rated their group as one of the top 10 ?better performing medical groups? for the last 11 years.
- Just 45 minutes to Portland
- In the Salem, OR area (population of 150K+)
- Just one hour to the Oregon Coast and Cascade Mountains
- Excellent school system
- Ideal location for anyone wanting a family environment in a mid-sized community
- Excellent area for outdoor lovers
Prefer to do it yourself? Post your CV to complete your professional profile today!
Register now to view all the MDLinx contents (FREE)!
View Samples and Register
- Stay current on the latest literature, research and clinical news
- Get special communications and offers from MDLinx and our sponsors
- Receive invitations to paid market research
Stay current - Media Tool