Internal Medicine - southeastern, WA
Physician (MD, DO, Resident)
Spot On Recruiting, Inc.
No Visa's. Internists needed to do solely outpatient with 5 other Internist's. Call is 1 in 6. There is a developing hospitalist program with two local hospitals so they will handle all inpatient work.
- Academic affiliation possible through University of Oregon and University of Washington.
- Third year medical students rotate through the clinic
- Clinic includes in-house laboratory, imaging, therapeutic and diagnostic services, and is pleased to offer you the services of the community's first Ambulatory Surgery Center
- 30 Physicians total in most areas of medicine
- Productivity based income for partners
- Starting bonus $25,000
- Paid malpractice
- 100% paid medical and dental for physician and family
- 401K with 100% matching up to 5%
- Pension (they contributed up to $20K per physician last year)
- Partnership after 1-2 years
- Pre-partner vacation: 4 weeks
- Partner vacation: 7 weeks
- One of the most beautiful and quaint areas of the west
- Southeastern Washington
- 130 wineries with some receiving International Awards
- 3 colleges
- Multiple hospitals and a VAMC
- Major tourism area
- Abundant cultural activities like art shows/museums, restaurants, festivals, music, etc.
- 17 parks, pools, hiking trails, fishing, hunting, horseback riding, boating, canoeing, downhill and cross country skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling and camping
- 3 hours to Spokane and 4 hours to Portland or Seattle
Prefer to do it yourself? Post your CV to complete your professional profile today!
Register now to view all the MDLinx contents (FREE)!
View Samples and Register
- Stay current on the latest literature, research and clinical news
- Get special communications and offers from MDLinx and our sponsors
- Receive invitations to paid market research
Stay current - Media Tool