Endocrinology - Philadelphia, PA
Physician (MD, DO, Resident)
Spot On Recruiting, Inc.
No Visa's. Hospital is seeking a board certified/board eligible endocrinologist to provide services to the area. Financial package may include medical education debt repayment and commencement bonus.
- Competitive financial package
- Commencement bonus
- Loan repayment
- 60-bed, full-service, JCAHO accredited facility
- The have the following specialities: Cardiology, Dermatology/ Plastic Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Hand Surgery, Hematology/Oncology, Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Neonatology, Nephrology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Ophthalmology, Oral Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Otolaryngology, Pathology, Pediatric Dentistry, Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Podiatry Pulmonary Medicine, Radiation Oncology, Radiology, Rheumatology.
- 40 miles from Philadelphia
- 1 hour from Baltimore, MD
- The area offers sports, camping, swimming and multiple parks
- Low cost of living
- Low crime
- Five state parks offer outdoor activities such as fishing and hunting
- There are 15 golf courses within an hour drive
- A wonderful place to work and raise a family.
Prefer to do it yourself? Post your CV to complete your professional profile today!
Register now to view all the MDLinx contents (FREE)!
View Samples and Register
- Stay current on the latest literature, research and clinical news
- Get special communications and offers from MDLinx and our sponsors
- Receive invitations to paid market research
Stay current - Media Tool