Dermatology - Dayton area, IN
Physician (MD, DO, Resident)
Spot On Recruiting, Inc.
Dayton area, IN
No Visa's. Dermatologist needed to be the only one in a hospital employed practice. Share office with other employed specialists.
- $325K base salary
- RVU production bonus
- Full benefits
- Sign on bonus of $30K
- Level II ED
- Open heart program
- 195 on medical staff
- New hospital, outpatient care center and medical office building opened in 2008!
- New office with direct access to outpatient surgery center and inpatient hospital.
- Located in east central Indiana
- 40 miles from Dayton, OH
- 70 miles from Indianapolis, IN and Cincinnati, OH
- 100 miles from Columbus, OH
- Single hospital community
- Low managed care environment
- Supportive medical staff
- Lowest malpractice rates in the country
- Family oriented community of 40,000
- Draw area of 200,000
- Diverse economic base
- Excellent public and private schools with excellent student-teacher ratio
- Easy access three major metro areas: Indianapolis, Cincinnati, Dayton
- International airport 30 minutes
- Cultural amenities including Performing Arts Center, Symphony, Civic Theatre, professional sports liberal arts college, university campus and community college
- Golf, water and youth sports and other recreational activities
- Very reasonable cost of living and housing options
Prefer to do it yourself? Post your CV to complete your professional profile today!
Register now to view all the MDLinx contents (FREE)!
View Samples and Register
- Stay current on the latest literature, research and clinical news
- Get special communications and offers from MDLinx and our sponsors
- Receive invitations to paid market research
Stay current - Media Tool