Cardiology - Huntington, WV, KY
Physician (MD, DO, Resident)
Spot On Recruiting, Inc.
Huntington, WV, KY
Cardiologist needed for a Hospital employed position. Two Cardiology Groups are Recruiting in the area.
Incredible Opportunity with excellent Compensation! Medical Center is actively recruiting for an invasive Cardiologist to join their team, they currently have a hospital employed group of 10 total cardiologists, 3 interventional, 2 EP?s, 5 invasive/general, along with several mid-levels and a slightly smaller private group made up of 3 interventional, 3 non-invasive, and 3 internal medicine physicians (this group is also currently transitioning to employment). Both groups cover outreach areas in both Ohio and KY. Their heart and vascular services are extended out over 120 miles with patients traveling several hours for our cardiac services. To give you an idea of the volume, last year the cardiac and vascular teams performed over 14,000 procedures. Their cath labs run from 50-60 cases daily, our record being 108 in one day. The opportunity here is very good and you will be pleasantly surprised with what you find here regarding facility and community. This position boasts an excellent benefits package including extended vacation days and great Compensation!!
- Competitive salary
- Paid malpractice
- Health benefits
- Moving expenses
- House hunting expenses
- CME allowance offered.
- The hospital is locally owned and controlled and not for-profit.
- The hospital is doing well financially with just completing $66 million in new construction over the past 1 year.
- They are in the top 100 solucient hospitals, rated 5-stars in cardiac care with health grades and the list goes on.
- They are offering comprehensive cardiac, medical, surgical, bariatric, obstetric, pediatric, rehabilitative, psychiatric, cancer, neurologic, pain care and home care services to a service area population of 400,000 people.
- Voted an outstanding work environment for two consecutive years the hospital was chosen as one of Fortune Magazine's "100 Best Companies To Work For."
- This is a great community for families
- Close to Huntington, WV, home of Marshall University with a medical school there as well.
- Less than an hour to Charleston, WV
- Lexington, Columbus, OH, and Cincinnati, are all within 2.5 hrs.
- The Tri-State region (eastern Kentucky, southern Ohio, and southern West Virginia) features family oriented communities, great schools and universities, a low crime rate, and a variety of cultural and recreational activities.
Prefer to do it yourself? Post your CV to complete your professional profile today!
Register now to view all the MDLinx contents (FREE)!
View Samples and Register
- Stay current on the latest literature, research and clinical news
- Get special communications and offers from MDLinx and our sponsors
- Receive invitations to paid market research
Stay current - Media Tool