NATIONAL JEWISH HEALTH , located in the heart of Denver, Colorado in the beautiful Rocky Mountains, is looking to expand its Allergy and Immunology Division. This premier academically-oriented respiratory hospital has been named the best respiratory hospital in the country for 14 years running, according to US News and World Report.
- Full-time clinician-educator at the rank of Assistant or Associate Professor
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Allergy and Immunology
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Clinical responsibilities include patient care, clinical research, pharmaceutical drug trials and teaching Allergy & Immunology fellows and medical residents
- Breakdown of clinic patients consist of Allergy/Asthma - 60%, Immunology - 15-20%, and other 15-20%
- 6 half-day clinics per week
- Full benefits, salary commensurate with experience according to AAMC guidelines
- More than 300 days of Rocky Mountain sunshine
- Easy access to mountains, amenities of a world class city, including professional sports, excellent museums and the performing arts
This location is unable to support visa waivers for this position.
To learn more, please contact Arleen Richardson at 800-735-6721 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Near Vail, Keystone, Brekenridge, Winter Park, and Beaver Creek ski resorts